IMPACT stands for Inspire, Model, Practice, Apply, Connect and Transform.
Our specialist team connect with school communities across Queensland.
The IMPACT Centre is based in Brisbane, Australia. We are part of The School of the Future, Brisbane School of Distance Education. We deliver our programs to state primary and secondary schools in Queensland, Australia.
Schools and organisations partner with the IMPACT Centre to improve performance by:
- improve student achievement through our online programs
- enhance teacher and school leader capability through our professional learning programs
- using the power of technology to connect with communities regardless of location.
Together we make an IMPACT!
Find out more via the links below:
- On track for 8000 students from 250 schools in 2017
- 58 000 student participants since 2011
- Measurable improvement in student results and attitudes
- Positive measurable change in teacher and school leader capability
- Specialist teacher hubs in mainstream schools
- Evidence-based framework for technology-enabled learning
- University of Queensland’s largest community partner
Why partner with us?
Why it works?