1. Scan and assess your options using the links PRIMARY or SECONDARY.
2. Prioritise according to your improvement agenda.
3. Develop and plan personalised pathways for individual students and/or groups of students through the rounds.
4. Determine investment options e.g. Investing for Success, other cash budgets or FTE and understand how it works.
5. Register for your selected options and prepare for action and review in 2018.
• Each round extends across 12 school weeks.
• Schools select students according to the selection criteria – see individual project outlines for details.
• A group is made up of 12-14 students – with students coming from the same school.
• Schools can enrol one or more groups in a round.
• The cost of a group is fixed - there is no reduction in cost if you do not fill the group.
• Students take part in web conferences and eLearn activities.
• A group of 12-14 students logs in to a weekly web conference lesson with an IMPACT Centre online teacher.
• The lesson occurs once per week for 60-70 minutes in a negotiated, regular timeslot.
• Schools nominate 2-3 possible lesson times for each group and we can generally accommodate one of these.
• Each student works at their own computer with internet access – you may need to book a suitable venue.
• Students must wear a headset with microphone. You must purchase this equipment if it is not already available.