Schools partner with the IMPACT Centre to inspire minds, create opportunities and improve outcomes.
Our specialist teams work directly with your students, staff and school community to:
- improve engagement, mindset and achievement
- develop thinking and technology skills that students transfer to classroom learning and assessments
- build teacher and leader capability via premium professional learning networks and squads
- collaborate with our vast network of school, university and industry partners.
- 6,500 students already enrolled for 2018 (target 10,000)
- 58,000 student participants from 2011-2017
- Measurable improvement in student results and attitudes
- Positive measurable change in teacher and school leader capability
- Specialist teacher hubs in mainstream schools
- Evidence-based framework for technology-enabled learning
- University of Queensland’s largest community partner
- Research partnership with Griffith University
Pink = participating school or campus
Purple = more than one participating school in town (e.g. Mt.Isa)
Note: Approximately 100 participating schools in South-East Qld are not shown.