U2B Booster Squads (formerly Capabiity Squads) engage your class teachers and wider staff with your students’ involvement in the U2B Booster programs.
- Discover the skills and strategies that your students are learning via our U2B Booster programs.
- Plan how you can support the transfer of these skills and strategies to general classroom learning.
- Access digital learning resources created or located by our team that can be used with any student.
- Collaborate with our specialist teachers and other participating educators across the state.
Who can join?
U2B Booster Squad registration and membership is free as follows:
U2B Reading Squad – free and exclusive access during the rounds that your students participate in Mind Reader or Comprehend IT.
U2B Writing Squad – free and exclusive access during the rounds that your students participate in Just Write.
U2B Numeracy Squad – free and exclusive access during the rounds that your students participate in Solve IT, See IT or Measure IT.
Please note: Squad members can include class teachers of participating students and other relevant staff such as a HOC, HOD, coach, master teacher, STLaN, librarian, teacher-aide, principal, etc.
How does it work?
- You will be invited to join after your students register for a U2B Booster project.
- You will be enrolled in an eLearn course and then access web conferences and activities through this platform.
- We will provide 4 x 30 minute web conference sessions on a fortnightly basis during the project round – the schedule will be developed each round.
- You can access squad resources and web conference recordings on-demand via eLearn.
- You can communicate and collaborate with your IMPACT Centre Squad Leader and other squad members as required.
Please note: Live participation in web conferences is highly recommended but staff can access recordings and resources if they cannot attend the live session.