Lead technology-enabled learning
IMPACT Innovators provides the expert guidance, collaborative network and professional learning pathway required to lead technology-enabled learning at your school.
Membership upskills teachers and leaders in how to:
- enhance or reinvigorate your digital pedagogy and BYOD program using the IMPACT framework, a contemporary, practical and research-based approach to digital learning
- select and use technology across all subjects and age groups in ways that are both practical and meaningful
- empower colleagues to apply the IMPACT framework and to support improved collaboration between students, staff and parents.
Term 4, Week 23|
- Before and after school times available (times tbc).
Induction - Web Conference Session
- Online preparation and introduction to the network (30 minutes).
Term 3, Week 2-3 (tbc)
- Brisbane (venue tbc)
- 9:00am-4:00pm each day
- Final details will be provided soon.
Two-day foundational workshop
- Implement contemporary pedagogy that inspires student engagement, innovation and inquiry
- Practical school-ready activities
- Meet like-minded network members
Masterclasses and Online Collaboration
- One masterclass per term
- Regular online workshops and activities
Join our powerful network
IMPACT Innovators expands the quality and scale of engagement between Queensland educators, the IMPACT Centre,
Sentis Education and our university partners.
Build leadership capability
IMPACT Innovators builds leadership capability in line with Department of Education's school improvement model. Mentoring services ensure that participants engage in cycles of inquiry and apply the standards of evidence.
The IMPACT framework underpins all of our learning programs. See the improved outcomes across all programs for compelling evidence of success.
Meet 21st century needs
The major finding of this report is that the IMPACT framework is a dynamic, valid and transferable instrument that contributes to effective online teaching and learning internationally... It can and should be adapted to
View the Executive Summary.
Band 9-11 schools/clusters must involve a minimum of
two aspiring teachers and/or leaders who have the mindset to lead change, the interpersonal skills to engage your staff and the dedication to actively participate in the network.
Band 5-8 schools or clusters can select one or more staff members with the attributes described above.
Your initial membership fee, valid for 12 months following the foundational two-day workshop, is
$950 per person. Membership includes access to the foundational two-day workshop, one full-day masterclass per term and expert online workshops and collaboration with like-minded colleagues.
NB: Your school will be invoiced by the IMPACT Centre after the foundational two-day workshop. You may need to fund TRS to attend the workshop and future masterclasses. You may also need to fund travel and accommodation expenses if your school is located outside of Brisbane.