Be a digital pedagogy leader
Develop yourself, develop your team
IMPACT Innovators provides the expert guidance, collaborative network and professional learning pathway required to improve digital pedagogy at your school.
Improve pedagogical practices by using coherent, evidence-based criteria for the selection of digital learning tools that complement and add value to a traditional pedagogical framework.
Enhance curriculum delivery by developing formalised digital tasks within and across Australian Curriculum learning areas that build teacher capability and transform student learning.
Develop expert teaching teams through a culture of continuous professional improvement and sharing of best practice within school teams and across the IMPACT Innovators network.
We support your success
IMPACT Innovators presents your leaders and teachers with an excellent platform for professional growth.
- Network members and experts intentionally collaborate through online and face-to-face focus topics, workshops and masterclasses.
- Members include principals, school leaders and teachers from 35 schools across all seven regions of Queensland.
- Expert contributors are shown below. Your school can join us.
How it works
Step 1: Join via a 2-day foundational workshop. |
Step 2: Intentionally collaborate within your school and across the network. |
Step 3: Be a digital pedagogy leader and scale up success!
2-3 March 2020 (Monday and Tuesday)
Term 1, Week 6 | 9.00am–4.00pm
IMPACT Centre, Coorparoo
23-24 July 2020 (Thursday and Friday)
Term 3, Week 2 | 9.00am–4.00pm
IMPACT Centre, Coorparoo
- The foundational workshop introduces participants to the IMPACT Learning Framework—'a dynamic, valid and transferable instrument' that provides a coherent, evidence-based criteria for the selection of digital learning tools.
Read the executive summary from the Griffith University School of Education and Professional Studies.
- Experts from the IMPACT Centre and Sentis Education facilitate the foundational workshop.
Register now to express interest in joining IMPACT Innovators in 2020.
What comes next? Online and face-to-face collaboration, including contributions from a range of experts.
- IMPACT Innovators is most suited to primary or secondary school leaders (including principals) and classroom teachers who are passionate about digital pedagogy, have the mindset to lead improvement, the interpersonal skills to influence your staff and the dedication to actively participate in the network.
- Some schools are investing in a 'Digital Leadership Team' involving representatives from senior management, middle management and key teachers.
- It is highly recommended that medium-large schools/clusters register at least 2 members to support local leadership and collaboration, however you can register 1 staff member if desired.
- Small schools/clusters can register one staff member.
The value of membership
- IMPACT Innovators engages you and your team in ‘the right work’ if digital pedagogy is a priority at your school.
- Members and experts intentionally collaborate and deepen professional learning through online and face-to-face focus topics and masterclasses.
- The initial membership fee is
$950 per person—this includes participation in the foundational workshop and network membership for
- School principals join for free—no charge for the foundational workshop, no charge to join the network for the first year (not transferable to other staff).
- Teacher Relief Scheme and travel costs may be necessary for face-to-face workshops.
Note: The costs above apply to Queensland state government schools.