Why are there costs?
- The IMPACT Centre is part of Queensland's Department of Education.
- Department of Education leaders asked our centre to create a school-funded model so that each school can match its improvement agenda to our staff and student programs and invest.
- We use a cost-recovery model, with salaries/costs fully-funded by investing schools.
Premium professional networks:
- The 2018 price for a 12 month network membership is $950 per person, i.e. $950 per person to join either Aspiring Thinkers, Aspiring STEM Specialists or IMPACT Innovators.
- The 2019 price will be determined by October 2018.
- We invoice your school after the two-day foundational workshop.
- Free access for relevant staff to Reading, Writing or Numeracy Squad, provided students from your school are enrolled in the associated program.
Student programs – see options below for full details:
- FTE - invest a small fraction of FTE e.g. 0.1, 0.2 etc.
- Cash - most schools use Investing for Success (I4S) funds, Advancing STEM in primary schools funding or other budgets, while some schools ask parents to partially or fully contribute. We invoice your school either way.